|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Lamp Life [h]||10000|
NEC MC332W WXGA Projector Performance Projection with low TCO
Delivering reliable visual support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multipurpose NEC MC332W Projector delivers crisp projected images and natural colours to your classroom or meeting facility thanks to LCD technology. The second generation comes with a 1.0A powered USB to power external devices without the need for an additional power plug. Comprehensive connectivity with 4K@ 30Hz input processing and optional WiFi provide utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The pre-installed and enhanced MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. The second generation comes with an even longer lamp life of 10,000 hrs in normal mode for smooth operation over a time period of over 9 years*. Thank to this improvement, you can enjoy lower maintenance saving you time and cost. Furthermore, with noise levels of only 29 dB in eco mode, there is no disturbance during your presentation.
* at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 16W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
|Projection Technology||3LCD Technology|
1280 x 800 (Value)
|Contrast Ratio 1||16000:1|
|Brightness 1||3300 Normal / 2200 Eco ANSI Lumen; 3600 Centre Lumen|
|Lamp||225 W AC (151 W AC Eco Mode)|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||10000 (15000 Eco Mode)|
|Lens||F= 1.6–1.76, f= 19.16–23.02 mm|
|Keystone correction||+/- 30° manual horizontal / +/- 30° manual vertical|
|Projection Angle [°]||8.5 – 10.2|
|Projection Factor||1.5 – 1.8 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.94 – 11.59|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 762 / 300″; Minimum: 76 / 30″|
3840×2160 @ 30hz digital;1280×800 (Maximum resolution of analog input)
|Frequency||Horizontal: 15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz– 100 kHz); Vertical: 50 – 120 Hz|
|RGB (analog)||Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr)
Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
|Digital||Input: 2 x HDMI™ (Deep Color, Lip sync)|
|Video||Input: 1 x RCA|
|Audio||Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack; 1 x RCA Stereo
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
|Control||Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45; Optional WLAN|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed); 1 x Type B|
|Video Signals||NTSC; PAL; PAL60; SECAM|
|Remote Control||Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; AV Mute; Digital Zoom; Freeze; Help Eco Mode; ID set; Optional Presentation and Mouse Control; Picture Adjust; Picture Mode; Source Select|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption [W]||288 (High Bright) / 196 (Eco) / 1.5 (Network Stand-by) / 0.5 (Stand-by)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||345 x 104.6 x 261 (without lens and feet)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||29 / 37 (Eco / Normal)|