NEC P605UL LASER Projector Specs
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Lamp Life [h]||20000|
NEC P605UL LASER Projector Description
Super silent yet brilliantly versatile
Innovation grounded in the true needs of the user results in the P605UL, a laser projector that is so silent it goes unnoticed yet for the 6,000 ANSI lumen image projection, perfectly visible in brightly lit spaces. A new standard in silent operation, 19dB in Eco mode is quieter than the ticking of a watch and is unsurpassed by any other installation projector. With 4K@30Hz input processing, comprehensive connectivity and supporting WUXGA resolution, the future-proofed projector delivers an eye-pleasing visual experience.
Install and forget – requiring zero maintenance over its long 20,000 hour life, the completely sealed optical engine and laser light source means filter and lamp replacement is obsolete; paired with a minimal power consumption of just 357W in normal mode, the P605UL ensures low operational costs.
With optional WiFi and embedded MultiPresenter function for wireless presentation and screen sharing, this is the ideal meeting room and classroom tool, but also meets the needs of rental and staging companies and digital signage use cases.
NEC P605UL LASER Projector Benefits
- No filter service required – NEC P605UL LASER Projector is a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 19dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 357W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
Projection Technology 3LCD Technology Native Resolution1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 1 500000:1 Brightness 1 6000 ANSI Lumen (approx. 60% in Eco Mode) Lamp Laser Light Source Lamp Life [hrs] 20000 2 Lens F= 1.5–2.1, f= 17.2–27.6 mm Lens shift H:±29, V:+60,-0 Keystone correction +/- 30° manual horizontal / +/- 30° manual vertical Projection Factor 1.23 – 2 : 1 Projection Distance [m] 0.8 – 13.5 Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch] Maximum: 762 / 300″; Minimum: 76.2 / 30″ Zoom Manual; x1.6 Focus Adjustment Manual Supported Resolutions3840×2160 @ 30hz digital; 3840 x 2160 (Maximum resolution of digital input); 1920×1200 (Maximum resolution of analog input)
RGB (analog) Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin Digital Input: 1 x HDBaseT; 2 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP Audio Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analog; 2 x HDMI audio
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
Control Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male) LAN 1 x RJ45; Optional WLAN USB 1 x Type B (for Service); 1x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed) with 2.0A Power Supply Video Signals NTSC 3.58; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM
- REMOTE CONTROL
Remote Control Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; Eco Mode Control; Freeze-function; Help-function; ID set; Keystone Correction; Magnify-function; Page (up, down); Picture Adjust; Picture Mute; Power (On-OFF); Presentation and Mouse Control; Select (up, down, left, right); Source Select
Power Supply 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz Power Consumption [W] 357 (Normal) / 257 (Eco) / 1.6 (Network Stand-by) / 0.3 (Stand-by)
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 480 x 122 x 407 (without lens and feet) Weight [kg] 9.7 Fan Noise [dB (A)] 19 / 25 / 28 (ECO / Normal / High Bright) Colour Versions White