NEC PA703UL LASER Projector
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Lamp Life [h]||20000|
The only LCD-based laser projectors that can claim 100% zero maintenance
NEC PA703UL LASER Projector Delivering an exceptional visual experience, the NEC PA703UL LASER Projector installation projector satisfies your viewing audience, whilst its long-lasting, truly maintenance-free operation satisfies your budget and administrative targets.
The brilliant colour of LCD technology is combined with a long-lasting laser light source, plus a completely sealed optical engine. Requiring no lamp and no filter, the result is zero maintenance and consistently brilliant colour brightness, since no dust can contaminate the LCD panels. This unique and technologically advanced projector enables operators to benefit from significant cost and resource savings.
Projecting 7,000 ANSI lumen brightness, the NEC PA703UL LASER projector targets corporate and higher education users to equip their large meeting spaces, conference rooms and lecture halls. Also suitable for digital signage in leisure and hospitality environments.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
NEC PA703UL LASER Projector Specifications
Projection Technology 3LCD Technology Native Resolution1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 1 2500000:1 Brightness 1 7000 ANSI Lumen (approx. 80% in Eco Mode), with std. optional lense Lamp Laser Light Source Lamp Life [hrs] 20000 2 Lens 4 motorized lens options Lense Adjustment Motorized Lens shift H:±20, V:+10,-50 Keystone correction +/- 40° manual horizontal / +/- 40° manual vertical Projection Factor depending on lens selection (std. option NP41ZL at 1.3-3.02:1) Projection Distance [m] 0.7 – 50.9 Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch] (best performance range); Maximum: 1,270 / 500″ Zoom Motorized Focus Adjustment Motorized Supported Resolutions4096 x 2160 (4k);2560 x 1600 (WQXGA);2048 x 1080 (2k);1920×1200 (WUXGA) – 640×480 (VGA);1080i/50/60;1080p/24/25/30/50/60;720p/60;720p/50;576i/50;576p/50;480p/60;480i/50 Frequency Horizontal: analog: 15/24-100 kHz, digital: 15/24-153 kHz; Vertical: analog: 48-120 Hz, digital: 48-120 Hz
RGB (analog) Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr) Digital Input: 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x HDBaseT; 2 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP 2.2
Output: 1 x HDBaseT supporting HDCP 2.2
Audio Input: 1 x DisplayPort Audio support; 1 x HDBaseT audio support; 2 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analog; 2 x HDMI audio support
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
Control Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (Wired Remote); 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232), Ethernet LAN 1 x RJ45 USB 1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed) 3D Sync Output: 1 x Mini DIN 3pin
- REMOTE CONTROL
Remote Control 3D Setup; Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; DisplayPort; Eco Mode Control; Edge-Blending; Freeze-function; Geometric Correction; HDMI; Help-function; Magnify-function; Multiscreen; Page (up, down); PBP/POP Function; Picture Adjust; Picture Mute; PIP Function; Power (On-OFF); Select (up, down, left, right); Source Select; Test Picture
Power Supply 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz Power Consumption [W] 613 (Normal) / 566 (Eco) / 0.7 (Network Stand-by) / 0.16 (Stand-by)
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 580 x 208 x 494 (without lens and feet) Weight [kg] 18.2 Fan Noise [dB (A)] 33 / 42 (Eco / Normal)
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Special Characteristics 4K/60Hz interfaces; Active 3D; AMX Beacon; Built-in Display/Multiscreen Splitter; Cinema Quality Picture (CQP) Processing for best image quality; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Digital 3D Reform™; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function; Free Tilt; Geometric Correction; HDBaseT-out signal connection; HDR10 Support; High Altitude Mode; Hollywood Quality Video Processing for best image quality; HTTP Browser Control; Keystone Correction (H=±40°, V=±40°); LAN control; Lens Memory; Lens Shift (vertical +0.5 max/-0.1 max, horizontal ± 0.3 max.); Light Source Adjustment; Manual Wall Color Correction; Multi-Screen compensation mode; NaViSet Administrator 2; Optional User Logo; OSD with 27 languages; Password Security System; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI – Input; PJ LINK; Portrait Setting; Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion; RS-232 Control; Seamless Switching; Stacking Function; Test Pattern; Timer-Function; UHD player support; Up to 20,000 hrs lamp life; Virtual Remote for direct PC control
- GREEN FEATURES
Energy Efficiency ECO scheduler; Intelligent Power Management; Less than 0.3W Stand-By power; Longer lamp life; Software scheduling; Timer-Function Ecological Materials 100% recyclable packaging; Downloadable manuals Ecological Standards ErP compliant
Projectors 3 years pan-European service Light Source 3 years or 10000h (whatever comes first)
- SHIPPING CONTENT
Shipping Contents Cable Cover (NP11CV); IR Remote Control (RD – 466E); Power Cord; Projector; Quick Setup Guide; Users Manual on CD-ROM
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Optional Accessories 4 optional bayonet lenses; MultiPresenter Stick; Universal Ceiling Mounts (PJ01UCM, PJ02UCMPF); XpanD 3D Glasses (X105-RF-X2); XpanD 3D RF Emitter (AD025-RF-X2) Lenses – motorized NP40ZL (0.79-1.11:1); NP41ZL (1.3-3.02:1); NP43ZL (2.99-5.93:1); NP44ML (0.32:1)