NEC PA803U Projector Details
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Lamp Life [h]||5000|
The NEC PA803U – the “multi-tool” installation projector
If extraordinary visualisation, brilliant colours and superb dynamic contrast is key for your business, then the NEC PA803U should be your first choice.
The compact 8,000 ANSI lumen LCD projector with WUXGA resolution not only trumps the competition with its unique colour processing technology, but also in its outstanding installation capabilities where motorized lens shift, focus and zoom makes setup effortless. The unique HDBaseT-out interface enables multiple projector daisy chaining via cost efficient network cables to a single source helping to reduce installation costs. Like a multi-tool, the essential features continue with management of the latest copyright protocol to play 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content whilst the long lamp life and even longer filter life earn a most attractive Total Cost of Ownership.
All in all the NEC PA803U projector is perfectly suited for meeting-, lecture- and seminar-rooms in corporate and higher education installations.
To reduce your installation costs, the projectors can be ordered bundled with the NP13ZL standard lens, which meets the projection requirements of 90% of all installations!
Bundle order code: 40001121
- Cinema Quality Visualisation –
NEC PA803U Projector enjoy excellent picture quality even in bright ambient light conditions with unique picture & colour processing technology (up to up to 4K/60Hz) based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard. Supply multiple projectors with one source and benefit from the unique HDBaseT-out daisy-chain interface.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion and higher dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content
NEC PA803U Projector Specifications
Projection Technology 3LCD Technology Native Resolution1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 1 10000:1 Brightness 1 8000 ANSI Lumen (approx. 80% in Eco Mode), with std. optional lense Lamp 420 W UHP AC (280 W UHP AC Eco Mode) Lamp Life [hrs] 3000 (5000 Eco Mode) Lens 3 motorized lens options; 5 manual lens options Lense Adjustment Motorized and manual (depending on lens) Keystone correction +/- 40° manual horizontal / +/- 40° manual vertical Projection Factor depending on lens selection (std. option NP41ZL at 1.3-3.02:1) Projection Distance [m] 0.7 – 50.9 Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch] (best performance range); Maximum: 1,270 / 500″ Zoom Motorized and manual (depending on lens) Focus Adjustment Motorized and manual (depending on lens) Supported Resolutions4096 x 2160 (4k);2560 x 1600 (WQXGA);2048 x 1080 (2k);1920×1200 (WUXGA) – 640×480 (VGA);1080i/50/60;1080p/24/25/30/50/60;720p/60;720p/50;576i/50;576p/50;480p/60;480i/50 Frequency Horizontal: analog: 15/24-100 kHz, digital: 15/24-153 kHz; Vertical: analog: 48-120 Hz, digital: 48-120 Hz
RGB (analog) Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr) Digital Input: 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x HDBaseT; 2 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP 2.2
Output: 1 x HDBaseT supporting HDCP 2.2
Audio Input: 1 x DisplayPort Audio support; 1 x HDBaseT audio support; 2 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analog; 2 x HDMI audio support
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
Control Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (Wired Remote); 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232), Ethernet LAN 1 x RJ45 USB 1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed) 3D Sync Output: 1 x Mini DIN 3pin
- REMOTE CONTROL
Remote Control 3D Setup; Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; DisplayPort; Eco Mode Control; Edge-Blending; Freeze-function; Geometric Correction; HDMI; Help-function; Magnify-function; Multiscreen; Page (up, down); PBP/POP Function; Picture Adjust; Picture Mute; PIP Function; Power (On-OFF); Select (up, down, left, right); Source Select; Test Picture
Power Supply 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz Power Consumption [W] 542 (Normal) / 376 (Eco) / 1 (Network Stand-by) / 0.26 (Stand-by)
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 499 x 163.7 x 406 (without lens and feet) Weight [kg] 10.2 Fan Noise [dB (A)] 33 / 39 (Eco / Normal)
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Operating Temperature [°C] 5 to 40 Operating Humidity [%] 20 to 80 non-condensing Storage Temperature [°C] -10 to 50 Storage Humidity [%] 20 to 80 non-condensing
Safety and Ergonomics CE; EAC; ErP; RoHS; TUEV Type Approved
Projectors 3 years pan-European service Light Source 6 months, max. 1000 hrs
- SHIPPING CONTENT
Shipping Contents IR Remote Control (RD – 466E); Power Cord; Projector; Quick Setup Guide; Users Manual on CD-ROM
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Optional Accessories 8 optional bayonet lenses; Air Filter (NP06FT); Cable Cover (NP10CV); Ceiling Mount Kit; Lamp (NP42LP); MultiPresenter Stick; XpanD 3D Glasses (X105-RF-X2); XpanD 3D RF Emitter (AD025-RF-X2) Lenses – motorized NP40ZL (0.79-1.11:1); NP41ZL (1.3-3.02:1); NP43ZL (2.99-5.93:1); NP44ML (0.32:1) Lenses – manual NP11FL (0.81:1); NP12ZL (1.16-1.56:1); NP13ZL (1.46-2.95:1); NP14ZL (2.9-4.68:1); NP30ZL (0.79-1.04:1)
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
- HDMI 1 IN
- HDMI 2 IN
- DisplayPort IN Connector
- COMPUTER IN (mini D-Sub 15 pin)
- COMPUTER AUDIO IN (Stereo Mini Jack)
- HDBaseT IN/Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
- HDBaseT OUT/Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
- AUDIO OUT (Stereo Mini Jack)
- USB (Type A)
- LAN (RJ-45)
- 3D SYNC Terminal (Mini DIN 3 Pin)
- PC CONTROL (D-Sub 9 pin)
- REMOTE (Stereo Mini Jack)