NEC PX1005QL 4K 10000 Lumens LASER Projector Description
The NEC PX1005QL – a ‘pixel-free’ 4K visual experience
The new laser phosphor projector presents cost effective large venue projection, delivering ‘pixel-free’ visualisation with high 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness.
Besides its impressive picture quality, the projector provides an appealing proposition with Risk Group 2 compliance, drastically reducing the installation and operation effort, as well as a low TCO with 20,000 hours hassle free operation, low power consumption and no filter replacement effort. The great diversity of 4k/UHD interfaces, including 3G-SDI and OPS slot-in PC option, ensures future-proof possibilities in visualisation and Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture configurations.
With its superior cinema picture quality in ‘pixel-free’ resolution, the NEC PX1005QL projector is perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations
- Outstanding Picture Quality – NEC PX1005QL 4K 10000 Lumens Projector gives whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Extraordinary content array – highest flexibility in combining multiple signal inputs to a crisp 4K UHD picture using outstanding Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture capabilities.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Set the scene in clearest clarity – the pixel-free resolution delivers vast detail-rich information onto the largest projection screens.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
NEC PX1005QL 4K LASER, 10000 Lumens Projector Specifications
Projection Technology 1-chip DLP™ Technology Native Resolution3840 x 2160 (4KUHD) Aspect Ratio 16:9 Contrast Ratio 1 10000:1 Brightness 1 10000 ANSI Lumen, with std. optional lense Lamp Laser Light Source Lamp Life [hrs] 20000 2 Lens 8 optional bayonet lenses Lense Adjustment Motorized Lens shift H:-0.1,+0.2, V:-0.3,+0.5 Keystone correction +/- 40° manual horizontal / +/- 40° manual vertical Projection Factor depending on lens selection Projection Distance [m] 0.86 – 118 Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch] Maximum: 1,270 / 500″; Minimum: 100 / 40″ Zoom Motorized Focus Adjustment Motorized Supported ResolutionsUp to 4096×2160;3840 x 2160 (4kUHD);2560 x 1600 (WQXGA);2048 x 1080 (2k);1920×1200 (WUXGA) – 640×480 (VGA);1080i/50/60;1080p/24/25/30/50/60;720p/60;720p/50;576i/50;576p/50;480p/60;480i/50
Digital Input: 1 x HDBaseT; 2 x DisplayPort supporting HDCP; 2 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP; 4 x 3G-SDI Control Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin for External Control Device Option Slot Input: 1 x Slot for optional OPS modules LAN 1 x RJ45 USB 1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed for mouse support) Video Signals NTSC; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM
- REMOTE CONTROL
Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack Remote Control Auto Adjust; AV Mute; Direct Info; Direct Source Select; Eco Mode Control; Freeze-function; Full Lense control; Help-function; ID Select; Illuminated Buttons; Input Control; Magnify-function; On Screen On/Off Selection; Picture Adjust; PIP Function; Power (On-OFF); Select (up, down, left, right); Shutter function; Test Picture; Wired / Wireless Connection
Power Supply 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz Power Consumption [W] 1222 Normal Mode; 977 Eco Mode
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 500 x 211 x 577 (without lens and feet) Weight [kg] 31 Fan Noise [dB (A)] 37 / 42 (Eco / Normal) Colour Versions Black; White
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Operating Temperature [°C] 5 to 40 Operating Humidity [%] 0 to 80 Storage Temperature [°C] -10 to 60 Storage Humidity [%] 0 to 90
Safety and Ergonomics CE; ErP; RoHS; TUEV Type Approved
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Special Characteristics 4K UHD resolution; 4K/60Hz interfaces; AMX Beacon; Built-in Display/Multiscreen Splitter; Cinema Quality Picture (CQP) Processing for best image quality; Constant Brightness Mode; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Digital 3D Reform™; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function (Build In); Free Tilt; Geometric Correction; HDBaseT; LAN; Lens Memory; Light Source Adjustment; Manual Wall Color Correction; Multi-Screen compensation mode; NaViSet Administrator 2; OPS module support; Optional User Logo; OSD with 27 languages; Password Security System; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI – Input; PJ LINK; Portrait Setting; RS-232 Control; Stacking Function; Timer-Function; Virtual Remote for direct PC control
- GREEN FEATURES
Energy Efficiency Laser Light Source Ecological Materials 100% recyclable packaging; Downloadable manuals Ecological Standards ErP compliant
Projectors 3 years pan-European service Light Source 3 years or 10000h (whatever comes first)
- SHIPPING CONTENT
Shipping Contents IR Remote Control (RD – 465E); Network Set-up Guide; Power Cord; Projector; Quick Setup Guide; Users Manual on CD-ROM; Utility software
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Optional Accessories Universal Ceiling Mounts (NP70CM, PJ02CMPX, PJ02UCMPF) Lenses NP16FL-4K (0.76:1); NP17ZL-4K (1.25-1.79:1); NP18ZL-4K (1.73-2.27:1); NP19ZL-4K (2.22-3.67:1); NP20ZL-4K (3.6-5.4:1); NP21ZL-4K (5.3-8.3:1); NP31ZL-4K (0.79-0.98:1); NP39ML-4K (0.38:1) OPS Slot-in Modules Digital Signage Player; HDBaseT Receiver; Slot-in PCs
NEC PX1005QL 4K LASER, 10000 Lumens Projector
NEC PX1005QL 4K LASER, 10000 Lumens Projector comes without lens and will have to chose the lens from below options which are to be prices separately
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Lamp Life [h]||20000|
|Order Code||60004489 (BK), 60004490 (WH)|
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|
More Than 8000 Lumens